Get on the Bridge! – How to Buy a Website and Make Sure it All Comes Out OK.
When betting on the future well being of your business, you want an expert who works for you directly, a person who is 100% on your side.
We are a bridge web agency, specializing in transitions from on-site web personnel to cloud services including remote contractors. Place your order with us and let us guide you to success with any web professional. Here’s how to get web agency purchasing power while still shopping for your own developer.
Our Simple Process:
- Listen and Inspire – We talk, listen and breathe life into the project, creating momentum. #geek = this is where we perform a needs analysis.
- Create the Basic Instructions – Make a perfect description of what you need in writing in as few words as possible. #geek = RFP = Request For Proposal Creation (write it up correctly)
- Hiring The Best Professionals – We educate and list the best reasons to choose a given candidate based on your project preferences. #geek = Picking your Web Professionals (select a winner)
- Five Star Follow Through – We walk through the finish line together. In the Wild West of Digital Land, we see that as quite an accomplishment. #geek = Implementation Management (make sure you get what you paid for)
Why People Love Let’s Go Shopping Projects:
- You know what your actual technology needs are, not “what might be neato”
- You’ll pay a fair price and get good value
- You’ll be able to focus on doing your job
- You’ll have wireframes and site navigation
- You’ll know how to benchmark your new stuff against industry best practices
- You’ll know that RFP responses were analyzed correctly
- You’ll have the best fit technology
- You’ll be asked, and we’ll answer the right questions: that will stretch your thinking
We seek out and solve difficult problems on purpose. We choose to do things because they are hard and love it.
To help create that joy in you, we need to understand your problem. Let’s talk.
Your problem is either:
- Small (Our fee = $5,000)
- Medium (Our fee = $15,000)
- or Large (Our fee = $30,000).
Getting a Quote is 1, 2 3 Easy (and dare we say…fun?)
Step 1 – Get in Touch
Call me anytime but the fastest way to get me is by email. I also have an online calendar you can book any 15 minute slot available.
Step 2 – Discover the Best Solution Together
We can decide the size of your problem together and, if we agree, we will create a well spelled out list of deliverables.
Step 3 – Timelines and Expectations
We talk about whether you need it to buy your new website yesterday or sooner, and we set reasonable expectations putting you back in the driver’s seat where you belong.